2018 PARADE GRAND MARSHALL–To Be Determined
Who will the 2018Grand Marshall be? Stay tuned!!!
Displays and Activities
- Carriage rides through the village of Bethlehem continuously during festival hours on Saturday.
- Helicopter rides throughout the day Saturday.
- Great homemade food by multiple vendors.
- Horseshoes play and competition.
- Historic displays throughout schoolhouse.
- Antique tractor and car show.
- Local history and genealogy in the Heritage Room.
- Raffles and Silent Auctions all day both days.
Saturday, October 20, 2018
- 9:00am Breakfast – Coffee and Donuts
- 10 am – Live Auction – School Parking Lot
- Noon – 2 pm – Live Entertainment – Main Stage
- 1 pm – Horseshoe Tournament
- 1 pm – 5 pm Car Show
- 2 pm – Flag Ceremony and Veteran’s Tribute – Main Stage2:30 pm – Festival Parade
- 3:00 – 6 pm – Live Entertainment – Main Stage
Sunday, October 21, 2018
- 12:00 Live Entertainment – Main Stage
Activities inside the school building
- Clark County Homemakers – Quilt Raffle
- Sitting area
- “Remember When” exhibit
- Veteran’s “Wall of Honor”
- School class pictures and records
- Clark County cemetery information
- Bethlehem Cemetery records & map