Rent a booth at Autumn on the River
Autumn on the River hosts over 65 booths seen by thousands of visitors to our festival. Our goal is to provide quality products to those who visit the festival. Past vendors exhibited artwork, handmade toys, homegrown foods, antiques as well as not-for-profit organizations.
We would love for you to join and add to the festivities but as always, booth space sells out quickly. Download the application and forward your completed form and registration fee soon! Spaces are filling up fast.
Please note the following:
• Each person must furnish their own table/chairs
• Booth set up begins at 12:00 noon on Friday or 7:30 am on Saturday
• Booth fee must be received by September 1st (after Sept 1st fee increases by $20.00)
• Checks must accompany applications. Checks will be deposited as received and requested booth spaces will be filled as the applications are received.
• Unfortunately, there will be no refunds. The event will go on, rain or shine!
• Booth spaces (10×10) are located on the school grounds, which is an open grassy area in the main walkway of the festival.
• Booths must be ready and open by each day’s start. Volunteers will be available to help locate booth spaces and give directions for parking.
For more information call Joe Madera 502 553 0926 or Robert Curry 502 931 5607.
If interested in being a vendor, please click on the link below:
Your Name in Stone! (well brick paver, actually)
- Historic Bethlehem Inc. has given donors the opportunity to have a signature brick.
- The brick includes an individual’s name or family name. Commemorative bricks are layed in the sidewalk in front of the historical school.
- The bricks are 4″ X 8″ and can contain up to 38 total letters..
- Minimum $40 donation – As a 501c3 organization, your donation is tax deductible.
- Thank you for your help in supporting the continuous efforts to help preserve a part of our history!
- Call Joe Madera at 502-553-0926 to order your brick.